With experience in nonfiction, academic, business, and technical editing, Ginny targets word choice, style, tone, organization, flow, and development in addition to essential grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Ginny will skillfully integrate individual elements in your writing with the text’s overall flow and larger context.
Targeted assistance includes:
- Honing your individual writing style.
- Examining organization, flow, and progression.
- Editing for clarity and consistency.
- Proofreading for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
- Refining descriptive word choices.
- Designing documents appropriate to both content and purpose.
- Maintaining style standards.
Subjects and Genres
- Young adult
- Historical romance
- Grief therapy
- Personal relationships
- Military history
- Violence in youth
- Educational reform
- Academic achievement
- Youth development
- Anxiety and insomnia
- Cultural leadership characteristics
- User manuals
- Product specifications
“I want to thank you for your excellent editing work on my doctoral comprehensives and on my doctoral dissertation. I am very pleased with the work you completed for me and impressed with your superior knowledge of the APA style. Through your expertise, I passed my comprehensives on the first submission, an accomplishment unheard of at the Fielding Graduate Institute.” – Dr. Fae Garcia Bush
“My sincere appreciation to you for your wisdom, guidance and advice through the entire process of editing my manuscript. You offered many positive suggestions that helped clear the cobwebs from my writing. Your comments were invaluable, and I am eternally grateful.” – Sally Silagy