Master's Thesis and Doctoral Dissertation Help – Thesis and Dissertation Editing – APA Formatting
Thesis, Dissertation and Capstone Editor and Coach
DR. BARBARA von DIETHER, M.Ed., Ed.D.
Dissertation, thesis, and term paper preparation; writing coach; academic, business, and technical writing consultant.
Generalist — numerous subjects/categories, including:
education administration, education technology, secondary education, curriculum development, needs assessment, distance education, education leadership, instructional design, instructional media, advertising, business administration, business management, leadership training and development, communications, NEPA-compliant environmental assessments and impact statements.
Graduate on time
Dr. von Diether guides students through difficult advisor relationships and hazy research proposals.
Maximize the time and money invested towards obtaining a higher degree
Dr. von Diether helps students write theses and dissertations that connect with advisor, committee, and graduate school demands. Dr. von Diether helps organize research and content and prepares students for the final defense.
- Graduate research and writing coordinator at Utah State University (12 years).
- Counseled over 300 students a year who were seeking help with the graduate process.
- Helped formulate the Publication Guide for Graduate Students (Utah State University Press, 1980).
- Final editorial review (reader) for theses and dissertations from 54 departments.
- As president of the American Association of University Professors (Utah Conference), met with the Board of Regents and college and university presidents to resolve faculty conflicts.
- Wrote grants for research funding that supported graduate students.
Utah Valley State College
Dean, and Assistant to the President for Special Projects
Utah State University
Graduate Research and Writing Coordinator
“Outstanding! I know that this feels like a huge burden off of your shoulders. Job well done. Congratulations DR. JONES!! - Chair:”
‘For the first time since I have been involved in the journal, we have a paper that has been considered suitable for publication without changes! The review process is complete now and each reviewer has indicated that they think that your paper is interesting, suitable for publication and can be published without any changes As such, I have pleasure in advising you that your paper has been accepted for publication in Risk Management.'